Thursday, May 29, 2008

Universal Soaker Pattern? It's almost done, I swear!

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised.
I've had a few people contact me about my soaker pattern & ask when it will be ready :)
It's almost done, HONEST! I just have to do some final tweaking to the layout & calculations.

I'm planning on having two version available. One will be in MS Excel available for email delivery through my etsy shop. For this version, you will enter your gauge and desired measurements and it will do all the calculations for you. The other will be a pdf file available through Ravelry. I will have to rewrite the pattern for this format and calculations will need to be done manually.

As soon as the MS Excel version is ready, I will go ahead and have it available rather than waiting to finish the pdf version (I was hoping to have both at the same time).

No comments: